Welcome to Anapnoe Yoga Shala Paros & Yoga Retreat Holidays in Greece!
Yoga Shala Paros
84401 Naousa, Paros
Phone:0030 22840 51082
+30 6937375694 Irana JiAn
The new Terms of Service & Privacy Conditions will take effect on May 25, 2018. If you want to receive our occasional e-mails with information about our activities, you do not need to do anything. Remember you can also choose not to receive any more our information by choosing the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our newsletters page.
We will never use your data for profiling purposes or pass any information on to a third party except if you Train as a Yoga Teacher with us: As a student of our training course, you consent to your contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact you directly and invite you to register as a Trainee and Teacher. You understand that You have the option of opting out of this registration process.
Thank you for your trust and for being part of Anapnoe Yoga & Yoga Shala Paros community!
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this website is provided for the use of the visitors, and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Paros Yoga Shala-Yoga Retreat Holidays in Greece-Anapnoe Yoga may alter the information on this web site from time to time. Paros Yoga Shala-Yoga Retreat Holidays in Greece-Anapnoe Yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Paros Yoga Shala-Yoga Retreat Holidays in Greece,Anapnoe Yoga does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect.Paros Yoga Shala-Yoga Retreat Holidays in Greece,Anapnoe Yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Online classes & Courses:
The instructions and movements in these classes in the Online Studio Namastream should not be used in place of professional medical advice.
Take care when determining your ability to do these practices. Consult a physician if you experience sharp or sudden pain, if you have an injury or health condition, or if you have concerns whether the practices in these programs are suitable for you.
The user assumes all risk of injury in the use of these programs. The creators, producers, participants and distributors disclaim any liability in connection with the instruction herein.
Training Cancellation Policy
In case the number of participants booked by the 40 days prior to the training or retreat course does not reach the minimum amount of 6 persons the Training oe Retreat course will be cancelled.
A fee of 4% of the total amount of the course is charged for cancellation up to 40 days before confirmed arrival date. Any cancellation or alteration of dates made within 40 days before arrival results in a charge of 50% of the training cost. Cancellation within 14 days prior to the event, on the day of arrival, no show, or departure prior to the scheduled date results in a charge of the 100% of the training cost.
1. In consideration of participating the “Yoga practice-Wellness & Fitness-Meditation-Pranayama-Yoga Nidra-Dance-Worksghop-Retreat -Teacher Training & Activities indoors and outdoors including excursions ”, I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation in the Activity involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating, even if the risks are created by the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party (as defined below) or anyone else.
2. “Claims” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury or earthen connection with participation in the Activity. “Released Party” means Fourouli PanagiotaYoga Shala Paros or any of its affiliates, franchisees and their respective representatives, directors, officers, agents, employees, teachers, students,assistants or volunteer staff.
3. I agree and acknowledge that:
a. I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
b. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
c. I am aware that if the Activity occurs outdoors, the streets adjourning the area of the Activity are open to regular vehicular traffic during the Activity and I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
4. I accept full responsibility for any product or technology loaned to me as part of participation in this Activity and commit to return the same in good working order.
5. I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or Claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourse which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
6. I agree not to sue any Released Party for Claims, even if the Claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
7. I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that:
a. there may be no aid stations available for the Activity.
b. if medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent for any reason at the time the care is rendered.
8. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
9. I grant my permission to the Released Party and any transferee or licensee or any of them, to utilize any photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings and other references or records of the Activity which may depict, record or refer to me for any purpose (“Likeness”), including commercial use by the released parties, their sponsors and their licensees. This permission is for use anywhere in the world and on the Internet and for an unlimited period of time. I understand and agree that I will not be compensated or receive additional consideration for consenting to the use of my Likeness and that I will not be given a chance to receive, inspect or approve the promotional or marketing material, messages and/or content that may use my Likeness.
10. No warranties or representations have been made to me about the Activity which are not stated on this form. I understand and intend that this document act as the broadest and most inclusive assumption of risk, waiver, release of liability, agreement not to sue and indemnity.
11. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. I have fully read and understand this agreement. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Released Party.
13. I hereby acknowledge that I may be required to use an automobile to travel to and from the Activity or as part of the Activity. I hereby acknowledge that I have the authority to use such automobile and that the automobile is fully insured for use in the Activity. I accept full responsibility for the automobile and that use of the automobile in the Activity will be at my own risk.
I also understand that :
______ All payments are non-refundable or transferable for any reason, including, but not limited to vacation, illness and injury.
______ The scheduling and content of activities may be changed on occasion.
______ I will notify instructors immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity.
______ I am responsible for bringing my required equipment to every activity (where applicable).
______ If I am pregnant or plan to become pregnant during course of the Activity, I will submit a ParMED-X for Pregnancy, a guideline for health screening prior to participation in a Yoga & any other class.
BY SIGNING IN, Participant accepts and agrees to the terms and provisions contained in this agreement.
Return / Refund Text:
-Payment for all classes must be received 40 days prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your place.
-Cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded .
-Cancellations prior to 40 days will receive a credit towards future class based on availability and similar cost or refunded with a 20% cost depending on the activity.
-Cancellation within 14 days prior to the event, on the day of arrival, no show, or departure prior to the scheduled date results in a charge of the 100% of the training cost.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors(who had agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yoga Shala Paros Studio and Yoga Holidays in Greece-Retreats and Workshops,Anapnoe Yoga will never trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.