Anapnoe Yoga Shala offers private yoga sessions adapted to your needs and health goals. A private yoga session is appropriate when you want to deepen or develop your yoga practice. The One-On-One yoga programs are designed to offer you exactly what your body-mind needs, by qualified yoga teachers. It invites you to become aware of repetitive and habitual patterns that cause pain and unbalance in your life. You can choose the one-on-one programs as a way to balance challenging aspects of your life, strength, weight loss, relationships, health and stress.
Either you feel that joining a group class is a big step, you just like to practice solo, you are uncertain about your level of practice or you have a health issue. Or maybe you don’t have time for a group class or prefer to practice at home or at work at your own time. Then private session will help you develop self-confidence, relaxation and balance in your yoga practice and your life.
– Coaching Body Enhancement Sessions
– Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Anusara, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Aerial Yoga
– Integral Yoga, Transformational Hatha Yoga, Purification & Yoga Nidra
– Breathing Sessions-Pranayama
– FaceYoga, Prana Bodywork, Elements & Rhythm, Dance dynamic meditation.
– Physical TherapeuticsYoga, Yoga for Menopause, Yoga for Arthritis, Hormonal & Diabetes
– Personalized Pregnancy Yoga, Post Natal Yoga
– Kids Yoga
– Chakra Reading
– Chakra activation Work, Embodiment, Alignment
– Nutrition Counseling, Detox Programs, Integral Purification
– Time & Stillness Meditation
Experience inner and outer alignment. Develop sense of Self, physical strength and ease, focus and clarity of mind. Learn how & what to practice and the purpose and principles that support that process. A private session is the perfect tool to restore the balance between body, mind and spirit. Private Yoga sessions are best for those who are having :
On request, private classes can be shared by a maximum of two people. If you’d like to take a private class with more people, please let us know. An additional €10 is charged per person. It’s also possible to have private classes at your home. More info…